The CIDCO Symposium is transformed in 2019 into “VECTOR”
The VisionGÉOMATIQUE and CIDCO Symposium events merge this year to create VECTOR. This conference is organized by the Centre de géomatique du Québec (CGQ) and CIDCO in partnership with Technopole Maritime du Québec (TMQ).
VECTOR will be a unique opportunity for stakeholders in geomatics and hydrography to meet and discuss themes and issues affecting the diverse spheres of activity. A wide variety of conferences and activities will allow participants to make the most of their participation.
VECTOR will be held in Rimouski from April 15 to 17, 2019
- Hydrographic survey contract design, including terms for quality assurance;
- Automatic calibration of Multibeam systems parameters ;
- Innovation in autonomous bathymetry (ASV, AUV) ;
- Innovation in positioning and water level measurements ;
- Tide and separation models ;
- Innovation in bathymetric data processing ;
- Education, capacity building ;
- Nautical and inland charting.